Greetings from that ever-elusive ninja inter-dimensional traveler, Guardian of Legends!
This is a place for my chaotic mind to dump anything I can think of... but that doesn't mean it can't look radical!
Things that I post about usually:
-Sonic the Hedgehog
-Wander Over Yonder
-Cool animations and art
Feel free to chat with me about whatever you feel like, man. Like what you see? Visit me on Deviantart!
Thanks for your time!
Oh look, actual voice work! Five Nights at Freddy’s character? You got it! Voice editing and sound effects? You got it!! Yarrrr!
I recorded a prompt that was written for me by Haley’s Castle for a FNAF inspired project. She wanted to make a funny little character animation based around it, so I hope this pleases her enough!
Haley, if you can figure out how to download this from Tumblr, that would be awesome, otherwise I can upload it somewhere else. Enjoy!
[Side A // Bill Cipher]
1. Hi (Psapp) "[With] every page I turn I want more/’cause you excite me like a locked door does."
2. Location (Freelance Whales) "I am starting to sense your location: you are somewhere in the attic/I’m floating on the stairwell…"
3. I Want You (Summer Camp) "[I’d] write your name in blood on every wall, it would make the evening news."
4. Slip Into Your Skin (Patrick Watson) "Slipped into your skin and spent the night."
5. Daredevil (Fiona Apple) "I guess I must just be a daredevil/I don’t feel anything until I smash it up/Give me what you got in your mind."
6. Laughing With a Mouth of Blood (St. Vincent) "Laughing with a mouth of blood from a little spill I took/And I can’t see the future but I know it’s got big plans for me…"
—Interlude // 7. Meeting in the Moors—
[Side B // Dipper Pines]
8. Canto I (Le Loup) "I wasn’t fully like… able to experience the world at all…And that’s probably what made it feel more like hell."
9. Devils (Say Hi) "Well the devil got my number and the devil got my size/And the devil got my head and the devil got my eyes."
10. Every Night My Teeth Are Falling Out (The Antlers) "You and I divide but not devout/Every night my teeth are falling out."
11. Numb (Barcelona) "When I woke up, I couldn’t feel my arms/They felt as if they weren’t my own."
12. I Signed the Line (A Camp) "I signed the line that was dotted/I like to end what I started/I signed the line and I realize a lot of lies were written…"
13. Dread in My Heart (Mother Mother) "And whenever I begin to feel like I might be deranged/I remember there’s a little shitty devil in my brain."
Concept design for Water is Life
Chemist: Dr Theresa Dankovich
Biochemical Engineer: Corinne Clinch
Chief Creative Officer: Matt Eastwood
Executive Creative Director: Menno Kluin
Group Creative Director: Andrew McKechnie
Head of Design: Juan Carlos Pagan
Associate Creative Director: Sam Shepherd
Associate Creative Director: Frank Cartagena
Senior Designer: Brian Gartside
Designer: Aaron Stephenson
The Drinkable Book is a life saving tool that filters water and teaches proper sanitation & hygiene to those in the developing world.
Each book is printed on technologically advanced filter paper, capable of killing deadly waterborne diseases. And each page is coated with silver nanoparticles, whose ions actively kill diseases like cholera, typhoid and E. coli.
Once water is passed through the filter, bacteria count is reduced by over 99.99%, making the filtered water comparable to tap water in the United States of America.
The paper costs only pennies to produce, making it by far the cheapest option on the market. Each filter is capable of giving someone up to 30 days worth of clean water. And each book is capable of providing someone with clean water for up to 4 years.
SPREAD THIS LIKE WILD FIRE
Here ye here ye environmental scientists!
Far too many times have I seen posts and comics that have a similar subject but end with “lol quitting art 4ever” when they see a good artist who is younger than themselves. When in reality it only means that you can learn from this person!
Reblogging this for the lack of use of the word “talent”. Maybe its just anal of me, but it really feels like an derogatory term whenever someone looks at my work and calls me talented. Regardless of whatever talent i might or might not possess, I have worked really hard to be able to do what I do, calling it talent just undermines all that hard work and effort.
aPPARENTLY my computer decided to update to 8.1 unexpectedly
i thought that I lost all my data or something w h y
Oh my gosh, exact same thing happened to me like several weeks ago. It’s like… they can update my computer without me knowing about it? …S’Creepy when you think too much about it. ^^;
I think I may have flat-out lost my ability to get excited at things now…
So, when I’m at school, and everyone’s talking about OMG what just happened to me LOL, I just can’t seem to share in their excitement. I have no idea why. Maybe it’s because they make such a big deal about things that, don’t get me wrong, ARE nice but honestly aren’t a big deal. Everyone’s so overly enthusiastic and FUCK YEEEAHH BOYYY about it, and I just have to sit there going… eh. Sure, it makes me look like a big party pooper, I know, but I can’t help it.
I mean, it’s NICE and I’m HAPPY, but I’m certainly not flat out insanely excited. I know this makes me sound like a jerk to some, but the truth is that on the inside I really am happy and excited for my friends in a lot of ways… I just can’t show it that easily!
So, that’s about it for my little rant. I just felt like it had to be said, that’s all. And you know, there are things that really do cause me to be genuinely excited, concerts I’m going to and conventions, like Sonic Boom in a couple of days! So, I’m not upset, just pondering like I do at times.